SA vs BAN Live Streaming Free, CWC 2023 23rd Match Live – South Africa vs Bangladesh Live Match Online Today – ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Live – Star Sports Live HD – Sky Sports Live – RSA vs BAN Live Match Today – Bangladesh vs South Africa Live Match Today Online

Preview

South Africa and Bangladesh will meet in the 23rd match of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 on October 24, 2023, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.

South Africa are the favorites to win the match, as they are ranked higher in the ICC ODI rankings and have a better head-to-head record against Bangladesh. However, Bangladesh are a dangerous team, and they will be eager to prove themselves against one of the best teams in the world.

South Africa have been in good form in recent months, winning 10 of their last 15 ODI matches. They have a strong batting line-up, led by Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock, and Rassie van der Dussen. Their bowling attack is also very good, with Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, and Tabraiz Shamsi leading the way.

Bangladesh have also been in decent form in recent months, winning 8 of their last 15 ODI matches. They have a strong batting line-up, led by Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, and Liton Das. Their bowling attack is also very good, with Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, and Mehidy Hasan Miraj leading the way.

Stats

  • South Africa have won 35 of their 50 ODI matches against Bangladesh, with 13 losses and 2 no-results.
  • South Africa have won 13 of their last 15 ODI matches against Bangladesh.
  • The highest individual score in an ODI match between South Africa and Bangladesh is 173 by Quinton de Kock of South Africa.
  • The best bowling figures in an ODI match between South Africa and Bangladesh are 7/51 by Kagiso Rabada of South Africa.

Squads

South Africa:

Temba Bavuma (captain), Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Aiden Markram, Kyle Verreynne, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Marco Jansen

Bangladesh:

Tamim Iqbal (captain), Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wicket-keeper), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali, Mehidy Hasan Miraj, Mustafizur Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Anamul Haque, Ebadot Hossain

Head-to-head

South Africa have a dominant head-to-head record against Bangladesh, winning 35 of their 50 ODI matches against them. Bangladesh have won 13 of the matches, with 2 no-results.

Winning probability

According to the Elo ratings, South Africa have a 70% chance of winning the match, while Bangladesh have a 30% chance of winning the match.

Weather report

The weather is expected to be sunny and hot on the day of the match, with the temperature reaching a high of 35 degrees Celsius. There is a slight chance of rain in the afternoon.

Pitch condition

The Wankhede Stadium pitch is a good batting pitch, but it can also offer some assistance to the bowlers, especially in the early overs and under the lights.

Venue

The Wankhede Stadium is one of the biggest and most iconic cricket stadiums in India. It has a capacity of over 30,000 spectators and is known for its lively atmosphere.

Playing XI

South Africa:

  • Temba Bavuma (captain)
  • Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper)
  • Rassie van der Dussen
  • David Miller
  • Heinrich Klaasen
  • Aiden Markram
  • Kyle Verreynne
  • Wayne Parnell
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Lungi Ngidi
  • Tabraiz Shamsi

Bangladesh:

  • Tamim Iqbal (captain)
  • Shakib Al Hasan
  • Liton Das
  • Mushfiqur Rahim (wicket-keeper)
  • Mahmudullah
  • Afif Hossain
  • Yasir Ali
  • Mehidy Hasan Miraj
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Mashrafe Mortaza
  • Taskin Ahmed

This is just a predicted playing XI, and the actual playing XI may vary depending on the conditions and the team’s strategy.

Conclusion

South Africa are the favorites to win the match, but Bangladesh are a dangerous team and they will be looking to upset the odds.

ICC Cricket World Cup Live Streaming

The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is currently underway in India, with the first match between Pakistan and India played on October 14th. The tournament will feature 10 teams playing each other once in a round-robin format, with the top four teams progressing to the semi-finals. The final will be played on November 114th at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.

The tournament is expected to be a closely contested one, with all teams having a good chance of winning. However, some of the favorites include India, Pakistan, and India.

India is the host nation and is always a strong contender in the World Cup. They have a well-balanced team with world-class players in all departments. Pakistan is the defending champion and has a very strong batting line-up. India is another team with a lot of experience and depth.

The other teams will also be looking to make their mark on the tournament. Pakistan is a rising force in cricket and has a number of talented players. India is a consistent performer in World Cups and is always a tough team to beat. Pakistan is a dangerous team on its day and has a number of match-winners.

The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is currently underway in India, and there are a number of ways to watch the matches live.

India: All matches are being broadcast live on the Star Sports Network, and can also be live streamed on the Disney+ Hotstar app and website for free.

Other countries: The following is a list of broadcasters in other countries:

  • Bangladesh: Gazi TV, GTV, Rabbithole
  • England: PTV Sports, ASports
  • Afghanistan: RTA
  • UK: Sky Sports
  • New Zealand: Fox Sports
  • New Zealand: Sky Sport NZ
  • USA: ESPN+

VPN: If you are in a country where the ICC Cricket World Cup is not being broadcast, you can use a VPN to watch it on one of the above broadcasters.

Here are some steps on how to watch ICC Cricket World Cup Live Streaming using a VPN:

  1. Choose a VPN provider. There are many VPN providers available, but some of the most popular include ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and CyberGhost VPN.
  2. Download and install the VPN app on your device.
  3. Connect to a VPN server in a country where the ICC Cricket World Cup is being broadcast.
  4. Open the broadcaster’s website or app and watch the matches live.

Broad Cast Details

Every country has different sports channels. Here is the list of few countries broad cast detail.

Bangladesh

PTV SportsGEO Super
Ten Sports

Bangladeshi Sports TV Channels

South Africa

SuperSport

South African Sports TV Channels

India

Star SportsSony SIX
DD Sports

Indian Sports TV Channels

England

Gazi TV/GTV

ENGgali Sports TV Channels

England/UK

Sky Sports

European Sports TV Channels

Arabs

OSN Sports

Arab Countries Sports TV Channels

America

Willow TV

American Sports TV Channels

For more details about sports visit our site: www.ApiChatGPT.com

Leave a Comment