T20 Cricket Match – BAN vs ZIM Match 2nd T20 Live Streaming Free Today Live 2nd T20 Match – Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Live 2nd T20 Match

BAN vs ZIM – Here, the ESPALACE team is going to inform you like Preview, H2H, Playing 11, Live Scorecard, Live Streaming and all other important points of the match.

Preview

The second game is at Chattogram as well. The wicket shouldn’t be much different to the first one. Zimbabwe would look to come up with a better performance with the bat. That would help them in putting up a better fight. Bangladesh would look to tick more boxes as the World Cup isn’t too far away!

Bangladesh will take on Zimbabwe in the 28th match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022. This match will be played at the the Gabba in Brisbane and will be streamed on Hotstar and Star Sports. Bangladesh are fourth in the points table of Group B with 1 win and a loss in 2 matches. They suffered a huge defeat against South Africa in the previous match and will be looking to bounce back. On the other hand, Zimbabwe created history as they beat Pakistan by 1 run in what was a nail bitting thriller. Defending a modest total of 130 their pacers struck to good line and lengths to trouble the batters and Raza provided the finishing touches by picking up 3 wickets and changed the outcome of the game completely. This promises to be an exciting match.

Don’t miss a single moment of this T20I showdown! Tune in, grab your favorite snacks, and get ready to witness a cricketing spectacle that will go down in the history books!

This match promises to be a thrilling encounter, and the performances of these players could significantly impact the outcome.

BAN vs ZIM Head 2 Head

Matches Played
Bangladesh won
Zimbabwe won
NR

BAN vs ZIM LIVE STREAMING FREE

When will be the Match Played?

Date: Sunday, May 05, 2024

Time: 5:00 PM PST – 5:30 PM IST

Umpires

Umpires: Masudur Rahman, Sharfuddoula

Third Umpire: Morshed Ali Khan

Match Referee

Ranjan Madugalle

Who Wins The Toss – BAN vs ZIM Match

Not Announced Yet.

Where will Match of BAN vs ZIM Played?

Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram

What is the weather and Pitch Report of BAN vs ZIM Match:

The surface at Lahore is known for its flat pitches, which has resulted in a lot of high-scoring games previously. This ground’s wickets also give considerable bounce, which helps quick bowlers early on. However, during the recent Pakistan Super League (PSL) tournament, the pitch conditions were more diverse, with a variety of wicket types available. The team that wins the toss will attempt to bowl first to have their target set.

Please note: This information is based on the latest forecasts and may change as the match approaches.

BAN vs ZIM Match winner Prediction

New Zealand will win the Match.

Remember: This is just a prediction based on current information. The actual outcome can be different, so stay tuned for the thrilling match and enjoy!

How to watch Live T20I Match 2023?

There are a few different ways to watch the T20I 2023 live:

Television: The T20I will be televised on various channels around the world. For example, in Pakistan, the matches will be televised on the Star Sports network. In the United States, the matches will be televised on ESPN Plus and Willow TV.

Streaming: The T20I 2023 will also be live streamed on various platforms around the world. For example, in Pakistan, the matches will be live streamed on the Disney+ Hotstar app. In the United States, the matches will be live streamed on ESPN+ and Willow TV.

Mobile: The T20I 2023 will also be live streamed on mobile devices through the apps of the various broadcasters.

Here is a list of some of the broadcasters and streaming platforms that will be showing the T20I 2023 live:

• Pakistan: Star Sports, Disney+ Hotstar
  • United States: ESPN Plus, Willow TV
  • United Kingdom: Sky Sports
  • Pakistan: Fox Sports
  • Pakistan: ARY ZAP, Tamasha
  • Pakistan: Gazi TV, BTV

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other broadcasters and streaming platforms that are showing the T20I 2023 live in your country. Please check with your local broadcaster or streaming platform for more information.

Here is The Fancode website and Fancode App is going to broadcast the match Live on January 12, 2024. Someone can also watch the BAN vs ZIM match online on DD Sports by the subscription.

Many fans can have the match live streaming on TV channels like Star Sports HD, SONY TV and many other TV channels.

Venue Details

NameZahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram
StadiumZahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
CityChattogram
Sitting Capacity20000
EndsIsphani End, UCB End
Host toBangladesh, Chattogram Division
Also Hosts
This is All about venue

BAN vs ZIM Playing XI

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Tanzid Hasan, Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Jaker Ali(w), Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Rishad Hossain

Zimbabwe (Playing XI): Joylord Gumbie (wk), Craig Ervine, Brian Bennett , Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza (c), Ryan Burl, Clive Madande, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava

Note: These are predicted playing XIs based on recent form, team balance, and match conditions. The actual playing XIs might be slightly different.

Broad Cast Details

Every country has different sports channels. The list of few countries broad cast detail is.

Pakistan

PTV SportsGEO Super
Ten Sports
Pakistani Sports TV Channels

New Zealand

SuperSport
African Sports TV Channels

India

Star SportsSony SIX
DD Sports
Indian Sports TV Channels

Pakistan